* Parent Teacher Conferences will be held Monday, November 5th from 1:00pm to 7:00pm.
* Parents of grades 7-12 are welcome to come to the school and drop in on teachers and staff members at any point from 1:00 to 7:00.
* K-6 parents should have meetings scheduled.
* No school for students on Monday, November 5th. Normally students are let out at noon on the day of P/T Conferences; however, on this particular Monday, the district has elected to use the morning as professional development.
* Elementary Staff - Problem Solving, checking with data points, and standards based grading.
* 7-12 Staff - departmental meetings and collaboration on standards based planning and assessments.
**** Don't forget to set your clocks back on Saturday night before you go to bed!
Have a great weekend and hope to see you on Monday!!!