Due to the severity of the forecast for Saturday afternoon, it was decided to not send our Jr. High Volleyball teams to Cut Bank and Havre.  The teams were to leave at 6:00am.  The weather shows that it will be fine at that point in time; however, the forecast for the afternoon shows an abundance of snow and wind we did not want to risk being stranded.  We have had our share of challenging weather lately and it sounds like this is going to be just as challenging if not more so.  We are planning on sending the Jr. High Wrestlers to Choteau, but this is a much closer trip.  Thanks for your understanding!