THE MISSION OF OUR SCHOOL:
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE COMMUNITY, THE MISSION OF FAIRFIELD
SCHOOLS IS TO PROVIDE A SECURE AND RESPECTFUL ENVIRONMENT
WHERE STUDENTS GAIN KNOWLEDGE, GROW IN WISDOM, DEVELOP
CONFIDENCE AND VALUE LEARNING FOR LIFE.
Fairfield Schools’ Belief Statements
1. We believe that students need an environment that enhances their human
potential and promotes respect for all people.
2. We believe that learning should be a fun and life long process. This process
should promote choice and responsibility on the part of the students.
3. We believe that students learn in different ways and at different rates. These
differences should be respected and supported.
4. Our school and community must allow all students to learn, achieve, and
succeed in a variety of ways.
5. Students, parents, community members, and educators all share the
responsibility for the changing educational needs of the children.
6. We believe that students need a sound sense of values to be successful
members of the community.
7. We believe the curriculum should be responsive to the ongoing needs of
students and the changing conditions of the world.
8. Change will accelerate and will require teachers, students, parents, and
schools to adapt and cooperate in development of successful adults for the