All students interested in participating in football or volleyball will need to turn in all of their paperwork (Physical form, permission slip, pay to participate, etc) BEFORE the first day of High School sports practice. Paperwork can be picked up from Fran Freeman. Athletes who do not have all of their paperwork turned in prior to the first day are unable to participate in practices until all paperwork is turned in and accounted for. Please make arrangements to have your physical done and your paperwork picked up and turned back in ASAP. Thanks and have a great remainder of the summer.